Become a SkyWest Cadet with Bountiful Flight
The SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program provides a direct path for exceptional pilots with a desire to take control of their aviation careers. Enhanced seniority, guaranteed final interview, and access to pilot mentors are just a few of the upgrades students can receive by becoming a SkyWest Cadet on your way to becoming one of SkyWest’s nearly 4,000 professional pilots.
- Company seniority for benefits eligibility activates as soon as you’re a cadet.
- Enhanced introduction to SkyWest, including flight and lodging to SLC, tour of SkyWest facilities and more.
- Mentorship from SkyWest pilots, including regular visits, mock interviews and ongoing association with crewmembers.
- Guaranteed final interview for a first officer position at SkyWest.
- Increased seniority within SkyWest’s ground school class.
Unlike an internship, the Pilot Pathway Program allows students to remain at their campus to complete their flight training until they are able to meet SkyWest’s Airline Transport Pilot standards. Each cadet will be individually mentored by SkyWest pilots and may have the opportunity to participate in SkyWest recruiting events and outreach programs.
The SkyWest Pathway Program prepares a clear path for pilots to launch their career at SkyWest Airlines, where you enjoy the strong culture of professionalism, teamwork, and success that SkyWest is known for. Why wait? Take control of your career now.