The Flight-crew Lead Training Rotor Transition Program (FLT RTP) in partnership with SkyWest provides a direct path for helicopter pilots to become a commercial airline pilot. There’s never been a better time to become a pilot and now, through our SkyWest partnership, qualifying Bountiful Flight FLT RTP students can receive $27,500 in tuition reimbursement and bonuses! As part of our unique partnership, $20,000, in tuition reimbursement, plus SkyWest’s $7,500 military bonus, is available to FLT RTP students aspiring to become one of SkyWest’s more than 4,500 professional pilots:
- Start FLT RTP and apply to begin the SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program
- 4 – month program rotor to fixed wing multi-engine commercial
- Once you are fixed-wing certified, complete a review with SkyWest Airlines as you continue training
- You can start this program no matter how much fixed wing time you have or where you are in your training. The price of the program will be reduced based on your fixed wing time respectively. You will need to call or email to get your specific program price if you already have hours or training
Together, Bountiful Flight’s partnership with SkyWest Airlines provides exclusive benefits to aspiring pilots:
- $27,500 available: $7,500 bonus upon completion of SkyWest IOE and the final $20,000 upon completion of second year at SkyWest
- 6 – months of no payments and interest during training
- Easy “everyone is approved” loan. Low interest rates and low monthly payments
- All the benefits of SkyWest’s Pilot Pathway Program, including an enhanced introduction to SkyWest Airlines, including a visit to company facilities for orientation
- Mentorship from SkyWest pilots, including regular visits, pilot-taught courses and mock interviews
- Fly parachute-equipped aircraft for 90% of your training
- Modern glass panel touch screen avionics in all our planes
- $9,500 program cost after $27,500 tuition reimbursement and bonuses
- Housing is available upon request
The loan and timeline:
The FLT RTP program is just $39,000 for 250 hours total of fixed wing time, 10 hours of sim time, and 27 hours of multi-engine time. This amount can be paid in cash or loaned.
$2,000 down payment is required in the program day one. Bringing the total loaned amount to $37,000
You will then have no interest or payments on the loan for 6 months from your start date. This allows you to complete our program and start with SkyWest before payments start. There are no early pay off penalties, so feel free to pay off this amount at anytime during the loan.
After you have completed IOE with SkyWest you will receive a $7,500 bonus. This can be directly applied to your loan or paid out to you in cash. Bringing your loaned amount to $29,500.
After completing your second year as a SkyWest pilot you will receive your $20,000 of tuition reimbursement. If you have already paid off your loan, or $20,000 is greater than the remaining balance, you will receive a check for the remainder. Bringing your loaned amount to $9,500.
Bountiful Flight’s FLT RTP and partnership with SkyWest prepares an unmatched path for helicopter pilots to become a commercial airline pilot. Our partner, SkyWest Airlines, is known for a strong culture of professionalism, teamwork, and success. Why wait? Apply for the FLT RTP today.